- Association of Chinese Experts in Denmark
- Aiming at setting up the bridge between Chinese community in Denmark and Danish society
- Communication between Chinese professionals as well as their connections to Danish various industrial fields
- Engagement for Chinese integrating into Danish society and for Danes getting to know more about China and Chinese culture
- Development for Chinese community in Denmark as well as personal career planning of the membersByliv in CoPenHagenByliv in CoPenHagen on Facebook
A blog to follow up the urban life of Copenhagen through urban projects, architecture and way of life.
On the blog, you can find:
- description of new urban projects;
- architectural pictures;
- point of view about Copenhagen's way of life: neibourghood's atmosphere, use of public spaces...
- articles dealing with the development of the city;
- calendar of exibitions and events in the city;
- a few addresses of restaurants and shop that participate to the city’s atmosphere;
- a new danish song each week;
- each day a new picture of Copenhagen in CPH Day by Day to follow up small and big moments Copenhagen's urban life.Copenhagn Capacity
Setting up a business in Copenhagen?
Copenhagen Capacity performs consulting services free of charge, and can assist you with:
- Investment and business opportunities overview
- Market potential identification and benchmark analysis
- Easy and quick setup in the Copenhagen regionExpat in Denmark
Expatindenmark.com is your platform to integrate into the Danish society, network and socialise with other expats. The aim of this portal is to increase your opportunity to become successful both in your professional and personal lives.International Christian Community
The International Christian Community is an interdenominational English speaking church held at Ryesgade 68, 2100 Kbh Ø Sundays at 10:30. The church has over 40 nationalities represented from all walks of life. Besides Sunday services, other weekly activities includes, women’s meetings, men’s meetings, youth group, gospel choir, home groups and a host of opportunity to volunteer and network with others.LINK Denmark
LINK is an English speaking, entirely voluntary, non profit making social network for ex-pat women of all ages and nationalities, and Danes who have lived abroad, and wish to continue with international friendships. We currently have approximately 300 members from 50 countries. Some are living here permanently, and many are here temporarily.
We offer regular weekly, monthly, and ad hoc activities at different times of the day and evening, to try to cater for both working and non-working women. We also offer English speaking mothers and babies and small children's activities, which are very popular; and a Teenagers Group, to offer activities for teenagers outside the school environment. Some of our events are also open to partners. We try to be an open and welcoming organisation, whose sole aim is to make the ex-pat stay in Denmark more enjoyable for all. MyDenmarkTV
MyDenmarkTV.com is a weekly web-based TV show about Denmark. MyDenmarkTV was designed with the purpose of making the lives of those who come to Denmark for either a short or a longer stay much easier by providing useful insights and practical tips. MyDenmarkTV's videos about the happiest country in the world are watched in more than 125 countries around the planet. MyDenmarkTV hosts virtually take their viewers to such places as the Copenhagen Opera House and the University of Copenhagen and also explain the ins and outs of daily life in Denmark, such as public transportation in Denmark, registration process, recycling habits, the drinking culture, cost of living, and the library system.novum-net
Novum works with other interest groups to create a vibrant and cosmopolitan social and cultural life for foreigners resident in Denmark. We bridges the gap between Danish enterprises who want to expand their business on the global market and the resources that highly educated foreigners resident in Denmark can offer. These enterprises need your insights and experiences from your home country to develop their export markets. Novum is a non-profit organization which represents the interests of its members, whether you consider yourself expat, udlænding or nydansker. Become a member today! An annual subscription is kr. 150.Regus.dk
Regus is one of Denmarks leading suppliers of virtual office space, office storage and serviced offices. Regus has conference venues and serviced offices in numerous cities throughout Denmark including Søborg, Lyngby, Hellerup, Ballerup and København. Contact Regus today and find out how they can help your business.Spousecare
Spousecare.eu offers individual advice and solutions to make your stay in Denmark even better